dimanche
12 septembre 2021 à 14:08

bah comme toujours.. suis poli moi.

dimanche
12 septembre 2021 à 18:13

Dr. Matthew Koder <nancyjohnson12us@gmail.com>
Mar 14/09/2021 14:52
Greetings from here.

I want to know if this email address is still valid to write to you. There is something important I would like to discuss with you.

Thank you

Dr. Matthew Kodeo

mercredi
15 septembre 2021 à 00:37

Gingembre
#664 Affreudisiaque

Dr. Matthew Koder <nancyjohnson12us@gmail.com>

Ils essaient même pas...

Ah oui et j'avais pas vu mais la signature....Dr. Matthew Kodeo

Dernière modification le 15/09/21 à 11:20 par Gingembre
mercredi
15 septembre 2021 à 11:18

DOOOBEUL SPPAAAAMMMM !!

le 18 sept :

mr.juan <wlisa4606@gmail.com>
Sam 18/09/2021 11:02
--
Dear Friend

My Name is Mr.Juan nombo, I am a banker by profession. I hail from
Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso, West Africa.My reason for contacting you is
to transfer abandoned sum of$10,200.000 (Ten Million Two Hundred
Thousand Dollars) to your account.

The owner of this fund died since 2003 with his Next Of Kin. I want to
present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.
Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon
as I receive your return mail indicating your interest. You can reply
me with this email:juannombo1205@gmail.com

Best regards,
Mr.Juan Nombo

le 21 sept :
Mr.Juan <williamslisa616@gmail.com>
Mar 21/09/2021 11:26
--

Dear Friend

I have a business proposal in the tune of $10.2 Million USD for you
to handle with me. I have opportunity to transfer this abandon fund to
your bank account in your country which belongs to our client.

I am inviting you in this transaction where this money can be shared
between us at ratio of 60/40% and help the needy around us don't be
afraid of anything I am with you I will instruct you what you will do
to maintain this fund.Please kindly contact me with your information's
if you are interested in this transaction for more details.this is my
email/juannombo1205@gmail.com

Your Name:.................
Your Bank Name:............
Your Account Number:.......
Your Telephone Number:.....
Your Country And Address:..
Your Age And Sex:..........

Thanks
Mr.Nombo Juan

notons l'effort sur la cohérence sur la tune: 10.2 millions.

Dernière modification le 21/09/21 à 16:06 par Pisto
mardi
21 septembre 2021 à 16:06

Selune
#666 Budmo !

Mets-les en compèt' !

mardi
21 septembre 2021 à 17:34

y'a des spammeurs qui sont chauds..

J'ai eu 2 attaques simultanées de la soit disante CPF, une par texto et l'autre par mail :

mardi
26 octobre 2021 à 08:49

le meilleur que j'ai reçu utilise le nom complet du cpf avec une extension en .fr et un site très institutionnel, et puis tu regardes les contacts et vois que le numéro est en 06.

mardi
26 octobre 2021 à 09:14

Hello
Suzanne Anderson <suzannea076@gmail.com>
Ven 03/12/2021 01:15

How are you ?I am Suzanne from London in the United Kingdom .What
about you?I am sorry to write to you without knowing you before.

on dirait qu'il manque la moitié du SPAM ..

mardi
07 decembre 2021 à 01:41

Sérieux... mais qu'est ce que tu veux faire... les salops...

mardi
07 decembre 2021 à 16:52

Selune
#671 Budmo !

De : Peggy Chan <meng.liu@gientech.com>
Envoyé : samedi 12 février 2022 13:30
À : me <meng.liu@gientech.com>
Objet : 000014

Hello,

Please, I need your help.

Thanks,
Peggy Chan.

Comme Pisto deux messages plus haut, on dirait qu'il en manque un bout... Ou alors les spammeurs deviennent intelligents, ils ont analysé leurs données et savent que leur taux de réussite sur ceux qui répondront à ça passent à 50% vs un spam classique ?

samedi
12 février 2022 à 18:42

Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi <mrsaishaalqaddaffi8@gmail.com>
Mar 22/02/2022 16:03
Please My Beloved One, i need your assistance,

Please bear with me. I am writing this letter to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I know my mail might come to you as a surprise because you don’t know me, but due to the unsolicited nature of my situation here in Refugee camp Ouagadougou Burkina Faso i decided to contact you for help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moments since the death of my father. At the same time, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who want to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $27.5M (Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank at Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (BOA) bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust but rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interests you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going on with my entire family, if the United nation happens to know this account, they will freeze it as they freeze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Sorry for my pictures. I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay.

Yours Sincerely
Best Regard,
Aisha Gaddafi

petite astuce pour les prochains SPAM: évitez de faire flipper vos pigeons ..

mardi
22 février 2022 à 19:49

SPAM au boulot

Cher-e-s collègues,

le département de la Haute-Garonne vient de passer en vigilance rouge canicule.

Compte tenu de la situation, et de l'ambiance thermique sur les sites de la DDT, j'autorise à titre exceptionnel le recours au télétravail pour tout agent de la DDT, hors dispositions habituelles. Je vous demande de demeurer joignables sur vos téléphones portables de service, et de procéder au transfert de poste. Le télétravail doit impérativement être privilégié ce vendredi 17 juin, et la présence sur les sites de la DDT ne se justifie que pour nécessité absolue de service, et en privilégiant la modalité "canicule".

Tu sens que les gars qui écrivent ça on la clim chez eux.

jeudi
16 juin 2022 à 17:55

Prof. Dr. Cynthia Graham <jafarshakhm205@gmail.com>
Mer 22/06/2022 15:47

Dear Colleague,

It is a great pleasure to invite you to the forthcoming International conference on ending violence against women,children's rights,inequality and poverty which will be held from SEPTEMBER 17th to 21st 2022 in New York, United States of America. This conference is one of the most highly acclaimed meetings in Child's Rights & gender based violence.

This conference will provide opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to
face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Earlier we had conferences held in London (UK),Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Jakarta, Bali, Batam, Bangkok etc.

The organizing committee is gearing up for an exciting and informative conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various social programs for over 2,000 participants from around the world will be in attendance.

The conference welcomes paper presentations from any interested participants willing to present papers during the conference. Kindly NOTE: delegates are responsible for his/her own hotel booking accommodation payment in New York, United States, the conference organizing committee will be responsible for your round trip air tickets which covers from your country of residence to the United States and from the United States back to your country of residence. This includes all Visa processing.

For more information please contact the Conference Organizing Committee Directly via email (ny.usa@zohomail.com)

Thanks and Regards,
Prof. Dr. Cynthia Graham, Member Organizing Committee.

Franchement, joli, bien préparé et original.

Le SPAM de la conférence internationale avec de vrais mots comme "plenary lectures, symposia, workshops" et une superbe usurpation d'identité de Dr. Cynthia Graham.

Halala mais reste toujours la nomenclature des mails d'envois... le talon d'achille de tous les spammers..

lundi
27 juin 2022 à 09:41

ou te convaincre à coups de citations poétiques:

1 Golden Lane, London.
EC 1Y 0RR, United Kingdom.
The Operations Manager,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics, I also hope that you and your family are safe from the deadly covid 19 pandemics? I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise, but please do not be discouraged by my proposal.

However, this correspondence is unofficial and private and it should be treated as such. First, I would like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free for both of us. I am Mr. Gerald Johnson, the Operations Manager with the UBS Investment International Bank here in London. I am contacting you based on my personal interest in developing a mutual business relationship with you in your country. One of our accounts with a holding balance of GBP7,549,250.00 has been dormant for many years. Please I am asking for your partnership in re-profiling the funds. First of all, I would like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free for both parties.

This is the simple reason why i have contacted you, I understand that because of the way the world is right now, you might be jittery about my proposal, but remember as the saying goes " only those who make an attempt to start a journey, are only the ones that will know whether they complete the journey in the end or not ". I have not given you much details about this transaction as I just want to be sure that my message gets you. I solicit your assistance to execute this transaction which will be covered up by me with my status here in the bank. If you are interested to know more, please email me back so we can discuss more about this great business opportunity.

Yours Sincerely,
Gerald Johnson

lundi
27 juin 2022 à 16:54

Je soupçonne Indeed de t'envoyer des liens de job complètement aléatoirement ou basés sur des demandes génériques mais qui n'ont rien à voir avec ton CV ni tes compétences. En revanche ils arrivent à filtrer par rapport à la ville: BRAVO !

En même temps dans les maisons de l'orientation c'est un peu la même chose:

" Ha mais vous êtes chercheur en géophysique ? hum sciences ..? > ORDINATEUR ! Alors que direz vous d'un post de community manager (je sais pas trop ce que c'est mais c'est le boom) ??!! "

*ceci n'est pas une blague*

Dernière modification le 12/07/22 à 17:13 par Pisto
mardi
12 juillet 2022 à 17:12

Celle ou tout le monde vérifie un peu quand même que c'est bien un SPAM

Interpol quand même.. c'est le petit détail (parmi BCP d'autres) qui gâche un peu le truc je trouve.

Comme le "Passé ce délai".. encore faudrait il en mettre un.

Franchement il en faudrait peu pour en faire flipper quelqu'un. C'est dommage, c'est pourtant si bien écrit pour une fois.

Bon notons qu'à la fin, il se lâche un peu trop quand même: " Et nous appellerons votre mère et toute votre famille pour faire BOOOO il regarde les gamines à poils ".

Bon perso ça tombe mal, ça fait longtemps que je clique même plus sur jeunes18+ sur xVideos.

Dernière modification le 28/07/22 à 14:33 par Pisto
jeudi
28 juillet 2022 à 14:28

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être identifié pour participer à ce topic.